Friday, October 17, 2008

All In The Day of CIndy.....

Hello lovely ladies,

I thought i would share an amusing story about myself.....

God loves when we can laugh at ourselves and make others laugh too..... :-)

This little diddy happened awhile ago, but when i think about it, it seems like yesterday.....

Sit back ladies and enjoy this, because i am sure some of you can relate to this.....

I was being a responsible woman and going for my yearly mammogram....I don't know about you, but i really do not like having this done...Dont like the gurls being pushed and squeezed in ways that i didnt know they could go.....i have found our "gurls" are contourtionists.....Well, in i go, they get me ready....they put those round ballie stickers on them and away they go.....dont breathe, breathe...put your left arm this way, put your right arm this way, i wanted to start singing "Do the Hokey Pokey and turn the gurls around".....ok.....its all done, you can get dressed now...fine...yay.....i get dressed and leave and i had shopping to do in Walmart....I do my shopping, nothing eventful....just regular shopping.....I have my receipt out to show the door person, i go to leave and the BELLS go off like im shoplifting something...im mortified, because theres nothing thats not bagged, receipt is checked again, the door person ok go ahead, think its thats simple.....nah not for me....IT GOES OFF AGAIN....the door person has a look of what the heck? she just says go ahead (im also a frequent shopper there, if they had frequent shopper miles i'd be right up there) i start putting my bags in my trunk, and then i felt something scratching me under my shirt, thought something was biting me....had to finish putting stuff in the trunk first....then i look down my shirt and THERE WERE THE METAL BALLIE THINGS STILL STUCK ON THE GURLS.....i started laughing, got them off and i had to go back in to tell the gurl what the problem was...i told her, i thought she was going to split her gut she laughed so hard.....she said "You just made my year".....
MORAL OF THE STORY......make sure and check that all items are removed and accounted for!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little story....

God is so good.....He has given us a sense of humor......

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend....

In Gods Love
Cindy

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

yeah, that is a funny one!

I wished I could have been there at the store to see it!