Saturday, October 18, 2008

Encouragement and Strength.....

As i awoke this morning, the sun was shining, my house was quiet. My beautiful pets were still sleeping and carl was snoring peacefully. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and made myself a nice BIG cup of coffee....I need my coffee when i first get up......As i fixed my coffee, i took my bible out onto my lanai and enjoyed the sound of the birds chirping and just enjoying my gardens and flowers.....Looking at all this i said to myself:

"This is the day the Lord
has given us. Let us rejoice
and be glad in it."

I began thinking of all of those who need ENCOURAGEMENT and STRENGTH.....and a scripture came to me.....Its Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my rightous right hand."

What an awesome God we serve. Who else would do this for us? Who else would be there for us at any given moment? God is ALWAYS there....he is never far away from us, as long as we invite him into our lives and obey his word and really listen with open hearts, he will help us and he will give us a strength that no human could ever give us.....

I encourage you today....If you are going thru something and you need strength and encouragement find a place where you can talk to God.....tell him what you are going thru....Ask him for encouragement and strength.....if you talk to him from your heart, he will hear you.....he does not leave us....He is ALWAYS THERE.....

We need to ENCOURAGE and be STRONG for each other.....We need to be there for each other...To LIFT EACH OTHER UP.......If you know someone who is going thru something, go to them and say "I am here for you, let me pray for you"....Even if they havent been saved, pray for them, because God placed you there for a reason....and God will work thru you to them.....

I just pray for you that God gives each one of you STRENGTH and ENCOURAGEMENT for the things that are ahead for you......God has a plan and purpose for each one of us and its HIS PLAN and HIS PURPOSE, so you better be ready for the CALLING, because it is COMING.....

REMEMBER:

"BE BOLD,
BE STRONG,
FOR THE LORD
THY GOD IS WITH ME"

In Gods Love
cindy

No comments: