Thursday, October 16, 2008

God and Stress

Good morning Ladies,

How many of us are dealing with stress right now? You will probably all say ME.....

My pastor gave a sermon last night that really hit home to myself and I'm sure others as well...We are living in a very stressful world right now....Unemployment is the highest its been since i've been in this world and I have been here for awhile :-)...Families are losing their homes, gas prices are soaring and we all have had that feeling of FEAR and are still feeling it....

Dont let this FEAR take over your lives.....Dont let this FEAR interfere with the Love that you have for God....This is what the devil would like us to do....He is just waiting for us to FALL, but we serve an awesome God, who loves us, who will never leave us or forsake us...He brings us from the darkest valleys and gives us LIGHT.....He will not let us FALL as long as we are FOLLOWING HIM.....

Jesus is telling each one us of right now, in John 6:35 and Jesus said to them "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." We need to HUNGER after Him, we need to BELIEVE in Him....We need to cast ALL our cares upon him....

These are trying times.....These are stressful times.....But when you wait upon the Lord and walk everyday with Him, he will bring MIRACLES to your lives.....Just as he has done in mine.....God, knows what we need, HE knows us better than we know ourselves...

On a personal note....God is my LIFE and I have learned to cast ALL my cares upon him...Its not always easy.....I have been praying for months now, "Lord, please help us financially. You know the struggles that we are having. Please dont let us lose our business...Lord, help me to find a job that You want me to have." i prayed this for at least 5 months. Things were getting worse and worse...Our dump truck had a major repair done, that cost thousands of dollars....That really hit us hard....There were nights that i literally cried out to Jesus and said "Jesus, Jesus, we need a MIRACLE now (and we know that we dont always hear from God that instant), please help us find a way out of this situation." and its thru the TRUST that I have for the Lord and the LOVE that HE has for ME, that 2 weeks ago He found a job for me.....He put me in the PLACE that he wants me to be.....He placed me back in our preschool at our church, because this TIME is where HE wanted me to be......

MIRACLES happen everyday with God. You just need to TRUST, HUNGER and BELIEVE in Him.

As my close friend says and i say it all the time now: LET GO, LET GOD.....

and remember ladies: STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS!!!! WHO WANTS SOME CHOCOLATE.....

Have a blessed day....May you find peace and tranquility in your life today.....

In Gods Love,
Cindy

No comments: