Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our WOW Monthly Event is Tonite....

I love the 4th Tuesday Evening of each month.....

This is the evening when all ladies are invited to a potluck dinner and have a chance to "relax" and have fellowship with other women and have the opportunity to listen to a guest speaker and be blessed and ministered too....

Women are so busy in todays world....We are working, taking care of family, doing laundry, etc,. that its so nice to just leave that behind for one evening a month.....

Women need to hear Gods word that is just meant for them.....They need to be ministered to, to be prayed for, to have that SPECIAL time with God.....and this is what we try to do.....

We decorate each month with a different theme....This month we have decorated with an Autumn Harvest theme....it looks so pretty with all the autumn colors....This is one of our favorite months to decorate and the other is Christmas.....

Our guest speaker this evening will be CC Honacker, a pastors wife from the Brandon area...I am very excited to hear what she has to share....

I have been up since 4am......which is not the "norm" for me.....But, my little mind starts working overtime in preparing for tonites event.....i go thru my "mind" checklist....is everything on the tables, dont forget to do the program, make sure all paper work is on the tables, are we going to have enough food, etc....Those who know me, know i am organized and I like things in "order...LOL....may not always work out that way, but I try.

The Lord blessed us with some REALLY COOL weather....so, it really will feel like Autumn tonite...thank you Lord for that....

As I get ready to start my day, I want to wish everyone a blessed day in the Lord..Be happy knowing that our Lord God is with us and he will bless us abundantly.....

In Gods Love

Luv
Cindy

No comments: