Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WELCOME TO: IN GODS LOVE....

Good Morning Ladies,

This is my first attempt at BLOGGING.....

A special friend of mine was telling our ladies at our planning meeting last night, about how to start a blog of our own....I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but didnt know how to go about it....

I am hoping that my blog will be an inspiration for women all over the country.....

I will be sharing different things that the Lord has done in my life and is doing everyday....

We serve an awesome God...He is forever FAITHFUL.....

I hope that you will visit often and all replies and advice is certainly welcome....

"This is the day
the Lord has made,
let us be glad and
rejoice in it"

In Gods Love,
Cindy

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

Congratulations! Hope you have fun with it! It looks good!