Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can You Hear HIS Calling?

Good Morning Ladies,

Have you recently been noticing a "Difference" in your SPIRIT? A "Difference" in your outlook on LIFE? A NEW "Excitement" stirring inside of you? and you can't explain what it is....

Ladies, GOD IS CALLING YOU!!!! HE does it oh so gradually, sometimes you dont even realize whats going on, but YOU KNOW that something is happening IN you and THRU you...This is GOD AWAKENING YOU!!! and I have been experiencing this recently....HE has AWAKENED a whole NEW ME....HE's telling me I AM CALLING YOU for such a time as this.....

I want to share what God has been speaking to me and my heart.....He's given me words to share with you...

God has a CALLING for each one of us...I know he is CALLING ME into NEW WATERS, he has put on my heart thats its time TO LISTEN TO MY CALLING, and he has given me so many different scriptures to confirm this. God has opened the door to give me THIS TIME to SEEK that CALLING and to truly hear HIS WORD and to SHARE it with OTHERS. My OLD LIFE is gone, HE has HEALED me from that and has given me the HEART TO FORGIVE and HE is now telling me LISTEN TO THE CALLING I HAVE FOR YOU, GO FORTH AND SHARE THE WORDS I HAVE FOR YOU, TELL ALL WOMEN THE CALLING THAT I HAVE FOR YOUR LIFE. IT'S A NEW CHAPTER THAT I AM GIVING YOU, LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN TO THE WORDS I WILL PLACE BEFORE YOU AND GO AND SHARE THOSE WORDS THAT I HAVE PUT UPON YOUR HEART.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made
Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it.

I say this each morning as I awake, even before I get out of bed.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (11) For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil. To give you a future and a hope. (12)Then you will CALL upon ME and go and PRAY to ME and I will LISTEN to you. (13)And you will SEEK ME when you search for ME with ALL your heart.

Psalm37:3-4 (3)Trust in the Lord and do good;so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on his faithfulness, and truly you shall be fed. (4)Delight yourself also in the Lord. and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.

I had been CALLING upon the Lord for help and guidance. I was SEEKING him with ALL MY heart. I was PRAYING and HE did LISTEN to me. In return, the Lord began CALLING ME...Calling me into NEW WATERS....Telling ME, its TIME for YOU to share MY WORD that I have GIVEN YOU.....

He has put upon my heart that HE wants me to STEP OUT and let WOMEN know that the WORD of GOD is there for them also. SUBMIT YOUR WHOLE BEING to the LORD. Let HIM begin a MIGHTY work in YOU, let those feelings of excitement and joy come out in you. These are the FEELINGS that GOD has placed upon you. EXCITEMENT and JOY for HIM....Sing a NEW song says the Lord. Believe in me with all your heart...I will never leave you or forsake you....

When you SEEK God with all your heart and totally submit yourself to HIM, HE will listen. The things that are heavy on your heart, place them at the feet of JESUS....Cast ALL your burdens on HIM......

I did do this recently. I was going thru some things that I just couldnt handle. I tried and tried to hold on as long as I could. But, as the days went on, I knew that things had to change. I was carrying a "brick" on my shoulders, that just got heavier and heavier each day. I finally cried out to the Lord one night, saying "Lord help me. Hear my cries. I need your guidance and I need your direction for the path that YOU want me to take. You know my hearts desires Lord and you know that I have obeyed the door that you opened up for me a few months ago. But, Lord I can't keep doing this. This is not my hearts desire. Please help me get out of this situation. The Lord heard my cries and praying. He knew that I had been faithful to that door that he had opened for me. That door was opened for only a short season tho. The Lord started speaking to me during this time, and He just kept saying to me in a very small voice 4 different phrases that meant the same thing, but each one confirmed the other:

"GOD IS CALLING"
"I AM CALLING"
"GODS CALLING"
"DO YOU HEAR MY VOICE"

These were the words i kept hearing over and over while going thru the season I was in. Then one morning, God confirmed to me that YES, NOW IS THE TIME FOR THIS SEASON IN YOUR LIFE TO CLOSE and CLOSE it I did. I didn't close it until I HEARD from GOD that its now ok to do this.

The season I was in that I needed to get out of was a job. God opened that door for me when my husband and I needed it the most. In the beginning it was great. But, as time went on, it got harder and harder for me to keep on doing this. I had a medical issue, very painful allergy to my hands which made it difficult to do my job. I wasnt happy like I used to be. I was drained. I missed doing all things that i once was able to do. I truly missed my "INTIMATE" moments with the Lord. But, I kept on keeping on for as long as I could. I wanted to be FAITHFUL to what God had done for me. I wanted to be OBEDIENT. God saw this. He saw how FAITHFUL and OBEDIENT I was. HE HEARD ME when I WAS SEEKING HIM WITH ALL MY HEART. It was then that HE, MY FATHER, MY LORD AND SAVIOR rescued me from that situation. He knew I had done all I could do and needed to be taken out of it. He has blessed us in so many ways. My husband is working again driving our dump truck, that work has picked up some. The Lord has made it possible for me to have this TIME back at home, to enjoy the things that mean the most to me. The most wonderful thing that I am personally enjoying is having those INTIMATE and SPECIAL TIMES WITH MY LORD. Spending my time outside on my lanai, reading my devotions, journaling and just having QUIET conversations with MY DADDY....Because "I AM HIS LITTLE GIRL" and He wants whats best for me.....

I have my ZEST BACK....I AM EXCITED AS TO WHAT GOD HAS FOR ME....I KNOW ITS SOMETHING AMAZING.....

So ladies, if you are feeling some kind of NEW EXCITEMENT in YOUR SPIRIT let GODS VOICE SPEAK TO YOU.....HEAR HIS CALLING UPON YOUR LIFE.

Be OBEDIENT and FAITHFUL and SEEK HIM with ALL YOUR HEART and HE will BLESS YOU IN WAYS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE.....

My hope is that women who read this will feel inspired. That God is ALWAYS FAITHFUL....

REMEMBER:

HEAR HIS CALLING UPON YOUR LIFE

SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART

PRAY

BE OBEDIENT AND FAITHFUL

ALWAYS FIND TIME FOR THOSE "INTIAMATE" MOMENTS WITH HIM....

I love you all....

In Gods Love
Cindy


2 comments:

LaDonna said...

That's a good Word! Thanks for sharing it!

Cindy said...

LaDonna,
thanks for reading it....We serve an awesome God...We need to know when we hear HIS voice. And when we do HEAR it, we need to OBEY it and not IGNORE it....

I am so glad my DADDY is always talking to me....

luv ya
cindy