Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE"
Recently, the Lord has been speaking to my heart and letting me know its time to "LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE".....
He has been revealing things little by little to me.....LaDonna, who is our pastors wife and my good friend and "SISTAH" asked me if i would like to "teach" our next FORGET ME NOTS get together, which we do every 2nd saturday of the month, for the young women in our church. I said I would love to. I was seeking the Lords guidance on what i should share with them.
I was floating around my pool one saturday and listening to my scripture medley cds that another wonderful friend Erin Campbell sent me (her website is on my main page) and i was listening to her speak and she was sharing different scriptures and the I heard her say Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine" I became very excited, thats what GOD wanted me to share "LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE." I went and looked up the scriptures that were a part of this section called "DANCE" they all pertained to in one way or another to "LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE".....
Psalm 34:5 "They looked and they were radiant and their faces were not ashamed"
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworth, noble and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your father Who is in Heaven."(amplified version)
Song of Solomon 2:10 "My beloved spoke and said to me: Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone."
Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a mighty one, a Savior (who saves) He will rejoice over you with joy, He will rest (in silent satisfaction) and in His love, He will be silent and make no mention (of past sins or even recall them) He will exalt over you with singing." (Amplified version)
Psalm 119:50 "This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction, that Your word has revived me and given me life." (Amplified version)
Psalm 27:4 "One thing I have desired of the Lord, That I will seek: I will dwell in the house of the Lord, All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in His Temple."
These are just a few of the scriptures i shared with the girls that day.....
As i kept reading these scriptures over and over, I realized that at the end of each scripture i would add "Let Your Light Shine." Those 4 words just flowed with each of those scriptures.
It was spoken over me at a week of special services that God is letting you know that I AM READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL....that was the beginning of many confirmations that would come forthin the days to follow....
Sometime during the night last night God placed on my heart 1 Thessalonians. Mind you, I was sound asleep and God woke me with this part of the bible, 1 Thessalonians.....At the end of this chapter, Gwen Shaw wrote something very powerful (I read the NKJV Women of Destiny Bible) as I am reading what she wrote, I became very excited, this is THE CONFIRMATION ABOVE ALL CONFIRMATIONS for ME....she wrote the following:
"KAIROS time is often related to "CRISIS TIME" It is important in these last days that we understand God's timetable and be prepared to play our role in God's plan for our destiny. This is KAIROS time for women. Women of Destiny this is your golden opportunity to obey that call of God on your life and march with the army of women whom God is calling into the whitened harvest fields and front lines. Come out of your secure hiding place, and walk on the water with JESUS. The thing you fear could turn out to be the greatest experience of your life, your finest hour, your very own KAIROS TIME." ~ Gwen Shaw ~
God is calling ME into that line now.....I am ready to walk on the water with JESUS beside me. I am ready for what my Father has for me to do. I am excited for the coming days as HE makes these PLANS more visible to me. Please pray for me in the coming days, that the things HE puts before me, I will do with great excellence for HIM.....
In Gods Love
Cindy

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Cindy,
You were such a blessing to our young women that day! Thank you for being obedient and sharing what God placed in your heart. I'm so excited to see where you've come from to where God is taking you!

Love you my sistah!

LaDonna

hahlbohmd said...

Very beautiful message the Lord gave you to share. I am glad you wrote all this down, it is a lesson to us all. You have much to teach......

love Diana