Friday, December 4, 2009

PUT CHRIST BACK INTO CHRISTMAS....

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies,

Well, its that time of the year again.....Holiday Season is upon us......I would like to share my thoughts on the whole "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" "MERRY CHRISTMAS" thing......

I am finding more and more people are truly forgetting what the TRUE meaning of CHRISTMAS is.....Which is really sad....

They forget that "A CHILD IS BORN UNTO US" on this day....The CHRIST CHILD....THE BABE OF MARY AND JOSEPH. HE LAYS IN THE MANGER NO CRIB FOR A BED.....

This is the "BIRTH" DAY OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST....

Its not about ALL the SHOPPING and ALL the GIFTS we can BUY and RECEIVE....

IT IS AND SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT THAT LITTLE BABE THAT WAS BORN ON DECEMBER 25TH in that MANGER....

I for one DO NOT respond when i am shopping and the cashier says "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" i answer her with "MERRY CHRISTMAS"......I know that its not "POLITICALLY" correct to say MERRY CHRISTMAS in our culture anymore.....BUT, MY LORD, MY SAVIOR WAS BORN ON DECEMBER 25TH and I WILL ALWAYS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AND NEVER LET THAT GO....

People need to forget the "POLITICALLY CORRECT" thing and go by what their hearts say....I know in the retail they are not "ALLOWED" to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" but, if you are going to celebrate CHRISTMAS then say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" The birth of CHRIST.....

Think of ALL the THINGS Jesus has done for us.....CHRISTMAS should not be just ONE DAY a YEAR, we should hold this in our hearts THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE YEAR....Because JESUS does ALL THINGS FOR US ALL YEAR LONG.....NOT JUST ON DEC 25TH....If that was the case, we would really be in sad shape......

With all this said, I would like to wish everyone A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.....Remember CHRIST this SEASON and ALWAYS....make wonderful memories with family and friends....Memories last a LIFETIME.....

I will be writing quite a bit during this Christmas Season....Sharing different things that the Lord lays on my heart to share....

I love each and everyone of you......

In Gods Love
Cindy

No comments: