Monday, January 18, 2010

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH-PERSEVERE!!!

HAPPY MONDAY LOVELY LADIES OF GOD....

Hoping that you all had a blessed weekend.....

I just want to start this week with prayer and THANK GOD for ALL He does for us....

Father God, Thank you for bringing us yet another NEW WEEK and NEW DAY....Thank you for bringing us thru good days and bad days....Thank you for loving us even tho we may fall or stumble, thank you for always being there to PICK US UP and to CARRY US when we needed it...
Father, I ask that you strengthen each lady who reads this and that she will bring it forth to those around them. For those Father who dont read this, touch them where they are....If they need a physical touch, TOUCH THEM...If they need REFRESHING IN THEIR MINDS, REFRESH THEM....You know what each of us need and we Thank You Father for what you have planned for us in the coming days....Let us remain strong in YOU and IN YOUR WORD...
I pray for each of my sisters, that THEY will have a HAPPY FULFILLED WEEK in their lives and that THEY KEEP YOU # 1 in their lives.....Thank you JESUS for all that you do and for what you are doing IN and THROUGH all of us....In Jesus name I pray....Amen

God is so good....He loves us so much....He doesnt like seeing us sad, discouraged or depressed....But, He knows sometimes that we need to "feel" these things....

I know many of you are going thru some rough patches...And I pray for each of you, that these burdens will be lifted....

As I woke this morning, before I even got out of bed, I looked around and said "Lord, thank you for loving me...Thank you for what you have provided carl and I with...It may not be ours forever, but for this moment it is OURS...It is ours until YOU decide what our next JOURNEY will be....Until that day, mark our steps and guide us in the coming days.." "THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT."

I woke with a NEW REFRESH mind....God is good at that.....Giving a RENEWED AND FRESH MIND.....I opened one of my DEVOTIONALS this morning and this is the SCRIPTURE that opened...
PROVERBS 24:16 (The Message) No many how many times you trip them up, God-loyal people dont stay down long." Thats because we have THE STRENGTH OF GOD IN US....He has given us a STRENGTH that sometimes we dont even know that we have....He will be there for us always, as long as we put our TRUST in him....SURRENDER ALL....

I keep seeing this word PERSEVERE....I opened the same devotional and the word at the top of the page was PERSEVERE...... HANG IN, HANG ON, HOLD ON....Thats what God is telling us to do.....

I want to encourge you again, that whatever you are going thru, BRING IT TO GOD.....LAY IT AT HIS FEET.....CRY OUT TO HIM, HE HEARS ALL YOUR CRIES AND KNOWS YOUR HEARTS.....THERE IS NOTHING THAT GOD CANT DO, AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE and TRUST IN HIM....

When you see someone today, give them a HUG....Encourage them, they may just be going thru something and that hug will mean the world to them....Call someone that you haven't talked to in awhile.....

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH.......WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO......LADIES, STRONG AND TRUE IN GOD, WE ARE GOING TO PERSEVERE!!!!!!

Hebrews 10:36 "You need perseverence so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised."

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible"

"I am but the clay, I put my life in the Potters Hand."

I hope that this brings encouragement to you....I know, GODs WORD and HAND is upon Carl and I, and soon HE will be revealing what HIS PLAN is for us.....

Love and adore each one of you, precious ladies of god.....Feel free to email me, leave a comment...Love hearing from you all.....

In Gods Love
Cindy

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

What a well written message. I enjoyed reading your blog. God bless, Lloyd

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

Amen, sister! Bravo! Lookit our blog. Help save our souls. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL