Monday, February 14, 2011

The Journey of 2010.....

Good Morning Ladies,

Its been awhile since I have been here to blog....

So many things have changed....

The journey of 2010 was a very long journey...It was a journey of EMOTIONS...It was a journey of TRIALS.....It was a journey of the UNKNOWN.

2010 was a journey that GOD had destined for me. A journey that brought me CLOSE to HIM...this journey was a "I WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT" journey. It was also a journey of "PERSEVERENCE" and "PRESSING ON".....

2010 was the year that everything that my husband and I worked for was lost....

Our trucking business that we started when we moved here 6 yrs ago went under....

We went thru a CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY....

The house that we had built went into foreclosure....

There were times when I didn't know where our next meal would come from....

During this ENTIRE journey, I never questioned the Lord.....I knew HE had a PLAN and PURPOSE for me...He had given me the word "PERSEVERENCE" for 2010....Every where I went, everything I read the word PERSEVERE would be there somehow.....So, PERSERVERE is what I did.

My Scripture for 2010 was "With God all things are possible" and "I walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT" my daily word was "I am but the CLAY, I give MY LIFE to the POTTERS HAND." and I did....I gave it to the Lord....It wasnt always easy....There were alot of tears....

The Lord got me thru this.....

After 10 months of Carl working 2 jobs that he hated, God blessed him with a job that he had been trying for, for 10 months....He got the job with Sarasota County Bus Company called SCAT.....He is doing what he loves to do...DRIVE...

I had a job for about 8 months....God brought me that job when I needed it the most.....But, HE also took me out of it, when HE knew that I needed to be out of there, because HE knew changes were coming in our lives and that I would need to be present during these changes...

God blessed me so that I could receive UNEMPLOYMENT during this time....

Carl and I had to find a NEW home to live in. In the beginning it was stressful. I didn't want to give up my home....I was uncertain if we could find a home that we could take our 2 dogs, 2 birds and boo boo kitty with us....Those are my "children"....

Everyday, I prayed without ceasing....I kept "PERSEVERING" and "PRESSING ON"....."I WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT"....."WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE".....

God heard my prayers, HE heard the cries of my heart, He would let me know that HE was PRESENT, that HE was with me during this journey and HE would NEVER LEAVE ME....and HE never did.....

HE Blessed Carl and I and our "babies" with a wonderful home....My aunt and uncle owned a home just 2 blocks from where we had lived....They had moved up to New Hampshire.....The tenants that were in the house at the time were not good tenants.....But, that is another chapter for another time...but, with alot of help, blood, sweat and tears OUR HOME THAT THE LORD PROVIDED FOR US IS BEAUTIFUL....

I say all this to ENCOURAGE YOU....To let you know, that if you are going thru some trial or situation and I know we all are, DO NOT GIVE UP....DO NOT LET SATAN GET A HOLD ON THE SITUATION.....

PRAY, PERSEVERE, PRESS ON!!!! GOD HAS A PLAN AND PURPOSE AND A DESTINY FOR EACH ONE OF YOU!!!!!........

I MAY HAVE LOST ALL MATERIAL THINGS IN 2010.....BUT THE ONE THING THAT WASN'T TAKEN FROM ME AND COULD NEVER BE TAKEN FROM ME IS MY LOVE FOR MY FATHER, AND THE LOVE THAT MY FATHER HAS FOR ME....

In Gods Love,
Cindy




No comments: