Friday, February 25, 2011

"LET IT RAIN"

Good Morning Ladies,

I love when the Lord wakes us in the middle of the night with either a SCRIPTURE, a WORD or a PHRASE...

Well, That is exactly what HE did for me in the wee hours of this morning.... HE said "LET IT RAIN".....just those 3 words...."LET IT RAIN".....I laid in bed wondering what HE meant by "LET IT RAIN".......OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN...I reached over and picked up my Bible and I opened it and right in front of my eyes John 7:34 appeared and it was already highlighted...."He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

I know in my heart that HE is preparing me for a NEW SEASON....He knows the desires of my heart. He knows the plans He has for me and He's saying "Now is your time to RAIN AND OPEN THOSE FLOODGATES AND HAVE THE WORDS OF YOUR HEART FLOW LIKE RIVERS OF LIVING WATER. I have been preparing you to go and speak my word into the world. I will make it possible." "For you have obeyed me thru all trials. You have trusted me." "Now my daughter, you are ready to LET IT RAIN and to OPEN THE FLOODGATES and let your words flow."

My hearts desire is to reach out to women who need encouragement, who need to hear the word of GOD, who need to know that there is someone who believes in them, that they are not alone.....

This is an exciting time. God has blessed me with an opportunity to speak at my FIRST Women's Event outside of my church. On May 28, 2011 I will be speaking in Largo, Florida at Pastor Melissa Sutton's church. The freedom of the Holy Spirit is going to "FLOW LIKE RIVERS OF LIVING WATER". I thank you Lord, for trusting me, your daughter, to go forth and bring the word to these ladies.

In the days ahead as I prepare to speak Gods word, please pray for me. That God will use me in a mighty way. That all that is said and shared will bring GLORY to HIS name. That womens lives will be changed.

"I am but the CLAY...I give MY LIFE to the POTTERS HAND."....

"With GOD ALL things are POSSIBLE."

"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me STRENGTH"

I love each and everyone of you. May your day be blessed....

In Gods Love
Cindy


No comments: