Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SOARING ON EAGLES WINGS.....Change is Coming. Renewal is Coming...A NEW Season is coming....

In ISAIAH 40:31 it says:

"But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint: (ESV)

THE EVERYDAY BIBLE AMPLIFIED VERSION BY JOYCE MEYER says it like this:

"But those who wait for the LORD(Who expect, look for and hope in Him) shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up (close to God) as eagles (mount up to the sun); they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Personally, I want to wait for the Lord....

As each NEW day begins I awaken with a joy of EXPECTATIONS...I set ALL my HOPE in HIM everyday. My strength is renewed, I have a NEW GOD GIVEN POWER to face each obstacle, each trial, each circumstance through the POWER OF THE LORD....I will MOUNT UP AND SOAR LIKE THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE, I have DETERMINATION....I will PERSEVERE and I will PRESS ON and not GROW WEARY....I will walk with my head held high....I will LIFT MY HANDS IN PRAISE AND GLORIFY MY FATHER FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES.....BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW....

I would like to encourage you, whatever trial or situation or circumstance you are going through, don't get downhearted.....Remember these words:

EXPECT- ONLY THE BEST THINGS IN YOUR LIFE...THE THINGS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU

HOPE- FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW, BECAUSE GOD IS IN IT.....

POWER- THAT NO WEAPON AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER....

STRENGTH- I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH....

Remember God loves you and He is always walking right beside you.....

In Gods Love
Cindy



No comments: