Monday, February 28, 2011

WALKING ON UNCHARTERED WATERS...FOLLOW ME....

Good Morning,

"WALKING ON UNCHARTERED WATERS.....FOLLOW ME." Mighty words from the Father...

When I looked up the meaning "Unchartered" it said "moving in on UNKNOWN territory"

Wow how true is that for many of us right now?

Are you moving into an "Unknown" territory?

Does it frighten you? I hope not. God did not give us the Spirit of FEAR...

Does it make you wonder? Hopefully it does. For the Lord says " I know the plans I have for you."

Does it excite you to see what God has for you in this "
Unchartered" Territory? My hope is that it does excite you and that you are preparing yourselves for what HE has in store for each of us.

"FOLLOW ME" God is saying in order to walk on those "unchartered" waters, you must "FOLLOW HIM" Because He needs YOU to be WILLING to TRUST HIM and WALK beside HIM as HE shows you what is ahead.....

Personally for myself, I am beginning that WALK ON UNCHARTERED WATER. I am excited for what is being revealed and for what is yet ahead. I will FOLLOW MY FATHER as HE walks along side me each step of the way.....

GOD IS MOVING IN A MIGHTY WAY...AND HE IS SAYING "FOLLOW ME" "I AM OPENING THE FLOODGATES AND LETTING THE RAIN FALL ON YOU." "LET MY PRESENCE SATURATE YOU." "LET MY WORD SOAK YOU" "BE READY FOR I AM COMING!!" "ARE YOU READY FOR ME?"......

"LET IT RAIN....
LET IT RAIN.....
OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN.....
LET IT RAIN..... (Michael W. Smith)

In Gods Love,
Cindy















2 comments:

Melissa Sutton said...

AMEN,I too am walking on "Unchartered Waters", this is a powerful word my friend.

Love you much
Melissa

Eddie said...

Jer 29:11 Was part of my reading the other day! He indeed knows the plans He has for me! My attention was then taken to the following two verses: "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek Me with all of your heart..."