Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BE STILL....

IN PSALM 48:10 it says:

"Be still and know I am God."

For so many of us, it is hard to "BE STILL"...We are busy running to and fro. Saying "I must get this done today." Frantically, we think if it doesn't get done today, something earth shattering is going to happen.

We forget GOD HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL.....HE knows what NEEDS to get done today....HE knows what NEEDS to get done TOMORROW....HE KNOWS....HE KNOWS.....Over and over HE is telling us "Be still and know I am God."

Its through the STILLNESS that GOD speaks to us. He can't speak to us when we are running all the time....He DESIRES our ENTIRE SELF.....

Tears are running down my cheeks....They are tears of joy....Tears of contentment...Tears of feeling HIS presence as I write this....Tears of TOTAL SUBMISSION to THE LORD, MY FATHER...Tears of a daughter who loves her Father so much....

My Father has told me "BE STILL" and with those words I have obeyed....

Being Still before my Father, He has revealed that He has a NEW season opening for me. He is PREPARING me "FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS"......His words are like a song of Love to my heart. "Be Still, for I know the plans I have for you"....

Each one of us can have this intimate time with our Father.....

We need to take time out from busy schedules, slow down. enjoy the things that God has given us....Most important:

We need to listen to HIS words:

"BE STILL KNOW I AM GOD..."

I pray for each of you that read this, that it will be a blessing....to remind you, SLOW DOWN and BE STILL....

With all my heart, I love you all and pray that you are having a blessed week so far.....

In Gods Love,
Cindy


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Wonderful advice, Cindy. I came here through the link on facebook. It's nice to meet you.
Blessings,
Charlotte