Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LORD BE MY LIGHT.....

I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the
light.

-- Mary Gardiner Brainard

This quote is so timely....

Through ALL the darkness we may face and go through in our lives, we can be assured that JESUS is right there with us. Guiding us, leading us, protecting us and through that DARKNESS HE WILL BRING US TO THE LIGHT.....HIS LIGHT.....HIS PURPOSE.....HIS WILL....

We need to be OBEDIENT as we WALK through the DARKNESS with HIM. We can't say, "Lord this is not the way I WANT TO DO IT."....It's not up to us to TELL GOD THAT THIS IS NOT THE WAY...Remember HE KNOWS THE WAY.......

TRY walking in the LIGHT BY YOURSELF.....without JESUS....WALK IN THE "LIGHT" OF THE WORLD, a WORLD where not everyone knows JESUS. When you seem LOST they just ignore you. When you have JESUS, HE FINDS YOU and will NEVER IGNORE YOU....When you FALL they won't pick you up....When you have JESUS, HE IS RIGHT THERE TO PICK YOU UP.....When you say I QUIT I CANT GO ON....They will just let you quit....When you have JESUS, HE WON'T LET YOU QUIT OR GIVE UP, BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS CHILD AND HE LOVES YOU....

DARKNESS HAS TO COME BEFORE THE LIGHT.....However, I know, even though I may be walking in DARKNESS for a SEASON, MY LORD, MY FATHER, MY SAVIOR is right there beside me walking with me....During the DARKEST times of my LIFE, I know his arms are wrapped around me keeping me warm and safe....And PRAISE BE TO GOD, TOGETHER HE AND I WILL SEE THAT DARKNESS DISAPPEAR AND SHARE THE LIGHT THAT IS IN FRONT OF US....

I ask you today:

Wouldn't you rather WALK IN THE DARKNESS WITH JESUS, knowing that THE LIGHT is coming and HE IS THERE WITH YOU?

In Gods Love
Cindy


No comments: