Sunday, March 13, 2011

WILL A LITTLE DAB DO YOU...NOT ME....I WANT MORE..

We had a great service today....The word that was brought forth was once again a timely one. The title of the message was "ARE YOU FULL"....For me, the one sentence that came through loud and clear was "WILL A LITTLE DAB DO YOU"....Will a "Little dab do you" when it comes to God? Do you just want ALOT of GOD on Sundays and then as you go through your week, you get an attitude of "OH, A LITTLE DAB" of GOD will get me through. Is this what we want?

I can say for myself, NO THAT IS NOT WHAT I WANT...."A LITTLE DAB OF GOD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THIS GIRL." I want a BIG DAB OF GOD EVERY DAY!!! I want my cup FILLED each and every day by my FATHER. I don't want to just give him the scraps of my days....He doesn't give me a "LITTLE DAB" when He is blessing me with miracles, so why should I only want to give Him a little DAB....

God wants us to consume ALL that He has for us. He wants US to consume HIM in our hearts, In our daily routines. He wants us to have that CONSUMING FIRE burning within us for HIM....

HEBREWS 12:29 "FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE."

Lets not give GOD just a DAB of the consuming fire within us just on Sundays...Let that burning, consuming fire be given to HIM EVERY DAY...Let Him see that FIRE burning within you when you are in the work place...when you are in the grocery store, when you are at the gym...Wherever you are, Whatever you are doing, BRING GOD TO THE FOREFRONT AND DON'T JUST GIVE HIM A LITTLE DAB....GIVE HIM ALL YOU HAVE....LET HIM EMPTY YOU AND FILL YOU AGAIN AS THE NEW DAY DAWNS.....

In Gods Love,
Cindy

Thank You Pastor Keith......

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey! I saw your post on the LeadHer group :) I live in Port Charlotte! (small world, eh??)
So glad to find you!

Cindy said...

HI JEN,
WOW PORT CHARLOTTE.....THATS GREAT....I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU IN LEADHER.....THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...

Daniel said...

No Brylcreem Blessing for Me either! Pour it on Lord! I want to be not just full but overflowing!!!

Cindy said...

Hi Daniel.....took a second for to realize who you were...When I saw the BRYLCREAM BLESSING I knew it was someone from church.....you remembered when Pastor Keith sadi that....HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY FRIEND..