Saturday, April 30, 2011

MY COMPUTER.....MY TOOL.....

Good Morning,

Happy Saturday everyone.....

It is wonderful to have my computer back up and running.....Isn't it amazing how we can miss a machine so much?

To me. my computer isnt just another" toy. It links me to the outside world, where I can REACH OUT to women who are miles and miles away from me. It allows me to be able to PRAY WITH THEM, PRAY FOR THEM, "TALK TO THEM WHEN THEY NEED A SHOULDER"....

My computer is used as a TOOL to get the word of JESUS CHRIST out into a world that is dying without knowing Christ. Recently, I had someone ask to be MY FRIEND on Facebook.....She had written me a message saying "PLEASE BE MY FRIEND, I have read your POSTS on FB and they are such an encourgement to me." Before I "FRIEND" anyone I look to see if we have any MUTUAL FRIENDS....This young lady and I had quite a few mutual friends...So we have become friends....She writes me everyday and thanks me for these scriptures, notes....I told her not to thank me, but to thank JESUS for bringing us together....That this is ALL for HIS GLORY....

From this little machine we can SEND OUT THE WORD THAT JESUS IS ALIVE.....We can make a difference in someones life that we don't even know.....but JESUS does......

I thank you JESUS for making a way to have my computer fixed, so that I can use it to get YOUR WORD out to those who dont know you. Thank you for allowing me to be an INSTRUMENT and a VESSEL in your army. Lord, I just pray that you continue to USE ME....FILL ME LORD TO OVERFLOWING....MOLD ME IN THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO BE....GUIDE ME ALWAYS IN YOUR WAYS.....I THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME INTO THE WOMAN YOU WANT ME TO BE.....I AM STILL A WORK A PROGRESS AND WILL BE UNTIL YOU CALL ME HOME....

Have a blessed day today and remember: JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I....

In Gods Love,
Cindy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I so agree with you Cindy. I will be thankful forever for the friendship that we have thru this computer and thru Facebook. A lot of people thing that Facebook is a bad thing but I see it as a ministry for hurting people. Have a wonderful day.

Cindy said...

Thanks Cindy...

I am thankful that we have become FRIENDS also....this machine is such a blessing.....

My prayers are always with you....

luv you