Monday, April 11, 2011

PRAYING FOR YOU FOR THIS COMING WEEK....

GOOD MORNING,

Isn't it wonderful that the LORD has given us yet another BEAUTIFUL week to do HIS work and to be a BLESSING in EVERYONES life?

I will be praying for each and everyone of you. I pray that you have a blessed week at your place of work, at school and at home. I know we all are going thru things. Whether its FINANCIAL, SICKNESS, PEER PRESSURE, MARRIAGE SITUATIONS PLEASE REMEMBER THIS....."GOD IS WITH YOU" WHEREVER YOU ARE....HE WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU, IF YOU JUST HUMBLE YOURSELF AND SURRENDER ALL TO HIM.....

Father, In the week ahead I ask that you touch each person who reads this. Touch them body, soul and mind. Be with them as they travel....Be with them at school..Give them strength when they grow weary....Give them knowledge where it is needed. Give each person a FRESH ANOINTING to do the work that YOU want them to do. Lord, I just ask that you BLESS each one as they go into this week. Let them not FORGET to give you THANKS in everything they do...We pray this in the beautiful name , a name above ALL names JESUS...amen.....

I hope you enjoy the DEVOTIONS I post here...They minister to me each day and I enjoy sharing them with you. Please give me some feedback as to whether or not you are enjoying them and being blessed by them. I receive these devotions each day in my email...I love beginning my day in the presence of the Lord....

Be blessed and know that I Love You...

In Gods Love,
Cindy

No comments: